The Mindfulness Process: 4 Week Crash Course
Time & Location
About the Event
Anthony, studied mindfulness coach, self-regulation therapist, and 25 year massage therapist will help you with all kinds of tips and tools to help live more mindfully. Clear out mental clutter and connect to your purpose. Get focused on your core values and live the life you've always wanted.
Who should come:
You're feeling burnt out.
You suffer from anxiety.
The past keeps encroaching on the present.
You want to focus more and procrastinate less.
You "have everything" on the outside, but not on the inside.
You're curious about what it means to live a mindful life.
What you get:
- 4 hour-and-a-half mindfulness classes.
- 4 downloadable guided meditations.
- Between-class email support.
By the end of the four weeks you will:
* Know how to meditate.
* Be solid with your values.
* Feel less isolated.
* Know how to work with tough emotions like anger, worry and sadness.
* Have an awesome goal setting and implementation tool.
* Have a reliable inner process for living mindfully.
Build Awareness. Find Acceptance. Be the Change.
Fridays from noon to 1:30; March 22, 29 + April 5, 12
$120 per person
Minimum of four people required to run the course / capped at 8
- Mindfulness Crash Course$120$1200$0