Viniyoga begins with Mellie!
Time & Location
About the Event
Mellie says Viniyoga has changed her whole yoga experience! She is excited to share it with you!
Mondays @ 5:30pm - 6:45pm
Mellie is currently studying the Viniyoga™ lineage through River Flow Yoga, as taught by Gary Kraftsow of the American Viniyoga Institute. She is also working towards a Ph.D. in Transpersonal Counseling. This unique approach to healing integrates transcendent aspects of the human experience, encompassing spiritual evolution, mystical experiences, non-ordinary reality, and consciousness studies.
· AcuSomatics™ Founder & Instructor
· Acupuncturist, Asian Bodywork Therapist & Herbalist
· Yoga Guide & Somatic Educator
· Advanced Pranic Healing® Practitioner & Reiki Master
· Transformational Coach
- Days//time: Mondays 5:30pm - 6:45pm (beginning July 1st *no class August 12)
- Price: $20
- Class Title: Viniyoga
- Class Description: Viniyoga's highly accessible, repetitive postures gently build strength, stability, and flexibility. Deep, slow, rhythmic breathing soothes the mind, relieving stress and opening the door for self-discovery and personal transformation. This class includes a full 15 minute savasana for deep relaxation.
Mellie Artema, M.S., B.A.
Mellie is a lifelong student of healing arts. She began practicing reflexology in 1987 and found yoga in 1993. Since then, she has studied multiple bodywork, movement, and energy medicine modalities. Mellie provides education and support that integrates ancient wisdom with modern knowledge to promote holistic healing, self-awareness, and personal growth.